Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 28 October 2013

The Power of Agreement in Prayer

JESUS has revealed to us, the Power of Agreement as in Matthew 18:19-20 "Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." On this promise by the Lord Jesus, we now agree with you in prayer: "Lord God, I now come to you with words. Forgive us of our sins and cleanse us by the blood that Jesus poured for us on the cross at Calvary. I ask you to help, hear and answer our needs that we request through our prayers to you. I agree in prayer with those at by your WORD and in accordance with your holy WILL, YOU will answer and provide help for us. Lord, thank you for answering this prayer, and Thank you for forgiving us. In JESUS name, I pray and dare to claim that all said and requested in this prayer is already DONE. Amen." Thank you, Father GOD, Thank You, JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment