Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Give up control of our lives and let God lead, He knows what's BEST for us


Matthew 10:39
Whoever finds their life will lose it, 
and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:25
Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves
 and take up their cross and follow me. 
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, 
but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

Mark 8:35
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, 
but whoever loses their life for me 
and for the gospel will save it.

Luke 9:24
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, 
but whoever loses their life for me will save it.

Luke 17:33
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, 
and whoever loses their life will preserve it.

John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, 
while anyone who hates their life in this world 
will keep it for eternal life.

By sacrificing our pride and asking God for directions, we “find our life. Initially, it might not be something that we want to do but soon enough we will catch a glimpse of reality and our desires will change.Self-denial is for the sake of Christ and the gospel, for a better life. If we hold on to the temporal, we lose the eternal whereas by sacrificing everything we can know, we gain unimaginable riches and only by following Jesus we can be assured of this. 

Matthew 19:21
If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

We must be prepared to give up everything for his sake if we are to achieve life in perfection of Jesus Christ, for all other things are distractions. Always put Jesus Christ, who is one with the Father, above all things and make sure that He is the center of our lives, and in all we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment