Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Prayer found at the tomb of Jesus Christ our Risen Lord



The following Prayer was found in the tomb of our Lord Jesus Christ in the year 803 and was sent from the Pope to the Emperor Charles as he was going to battle, for safety. They who repeat it every day, or hear it repeated or keep it about them shall never die a sudden death, nor be drowned in water, nor shall poison have any effect on them, and if read over a woman in labour she will be delivered safely, and be a glad mother, and when the child is born lay this on his or her right side, and he or she shall not be troubled with any misfortunes, and if you see any one in fits, lay it on his or her right side, and he or she shall stand up and thank the Lord. They who shall repeat it in any house shall be blessed by the Lord and he that will laugh at it will suffer; believe this for certain, it is true as the holy Evangelist had written it they who keep it about them shall not fear the lightning or thunder,and they who shall repeat it every day shall have three days warning, before death.


Prayer


O Adorable Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST dying on the gallows tree for our sins,
O holy Cross of JESUS see me in my thoughts;
O holy Cross of JESUS ward off from me all weapons of danger;
O holy Cross of JESUS ward off from me all that are evil;
O holy Cross of JESUS protect me from my enemies;
O holy Cross of JESUS ward off from me a dangerous death, and give always life;
O Crucified JESUS of Nazareth, have mercy on me now and forever;
In Honour of Lord JESUS CHRIST, and in Honour of his Sacred Passion, and in honour of his Holy Resurrection and God like ascension, which he likes to bring me right to Heaven.
True as  JESUS CHRIST was born on Christmas day in the stable;
True as  JESUS CHRIST was Crucified on Mount Calvary on Good Friday;
True as the Three Wise Kings brought their offerings on the thirteenth day;
True as he ascended into Heaven so the honour of Jesus will keep me from enemies visible and invisible now and for evermore.
O Lord JESUS, have mercy on me,
Mary and Joseph, pray for me.
Nicodemus and Joseph who took our Lord down from the Cross and buried him, pray for me.
O Lord JESUS CHRIST through thy sufferings, for truly Your soul was parting out of this sinful world, give grace that I may carry my Cross patiently without dread and fear when I suffer without complaining and that through thy sufferings I may escape all dangers now and for evermore.
AMEN. 

In the Name of the FATHER, and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT.
AMEN.

1. Entrance to outer room, hewn in rock.
Entrance to the tomb.

 2. Low threshold to graves. 
A step down to the right half of the tomb, which is slightly lower than the left half.

 3. Short low rock walls.

  4. Finished loculus (burial place).
Where Jesus' body laid for 3 days.

 5. Pillow cut in rock.
Rocky mass had been smoothed and sloped into a pillow for the head.

 6. Weeping chamber.
Flat area intended for the mourners to sit and mourn while looking at the body on the other side of the short rock walls.

 7. Rough ledge.

 8. Unfinished loculus (burial place).
John 19:41 states that Jesus was laid in "a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid."

9. Small window.
 Covered when the stone door is rolled into place.


33 comments:

  1. Dear Mother of God/Our Lady of Conception Aparecida. Saint Rita of Cassia, Saint Jude, Saint Expedite and Saint Edwiges - I humbly pray that you answer my prayer for a job and money to meet my financial debts. Please assist me in my hour need. I humbly pray - your servant Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer Request for Hollywood ,California , USA ,
    The place where all the actors live and singers ,performers ,and artists i ask in Jesus Christ name ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayer Request for my fiancee whom is currently undergoing lenthy detention at an asylum center in USA.May her case be expedited and asylum granted

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come there are a lot of grammatical errors on this prayer? There are also misplaced parts in the prayer which is not in chronological arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me correct this Prayer, arrange it in proper order, fill in the missing parts:

    The Sacred Prayer:
    O adorable Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, dying on the gallows tree for our sins, O Holy Cross of Jesus see me in my thoughts, O Holy Cross of Christ ward off from me all weapons of danger. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me things that are evil. O Holy Cross of Christ protect me from my enemies. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me all dangerous deaths; give always life. O Crucified Jesus of Nazareth have mercy on me now and forever. In the honor of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the honor of His Sacred Passion, and in the Honor of his Holy Resurrection and God like ascension, which he likes to bring me right to Heaven. True as Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day in the, true as the three wise kings brought their offerings on the thirteenth day, true as Jesus Christ was crucified on mount Calvary on Good Friday, true that Necodemus and Joseph took our Lord down from the cross and buried him, and true as he ascended into Heaven, so the Honor of Jesus will keep me from enemies visible and invisible now and forever. O Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, Mary and Joseph, pray for me, O Lord Jesus Christ through thy sufferings, for truly, thy soul was parting out of his sinful world. Give Grace that I may carry my cross patiently with dread and fear when I suffer, and without complaining, and that through thy suffering I may escape all danger now and for evermore. Amen.

    There. Much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sacred Prayer:
      O adorable Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, dying on the gallows tree for our sins, O Holy Cross of Jesus see me in my thoughts, O Holy Cross of Christ ward off from me all weapons of danger. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me things that are evil. O Holy Cross of Christ protect me from my enemies. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me all dangerous deaths; give always life. O Crucified Jesus of Nazareth have mercy on me now and forever. In the honor of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the honor of His Sacred Passion, and in the Honor of his Holy Resurrection and God like ascension, which he likes to bring me right to Heaven. True as Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day in the, true as the three wise kings brought their offerings on the thirteenth day, true as Jesus Christ was crucified on mount Calvary on Good Friday, true that Nicodemus and Joseph took our Lord down from the cross and buried him, and true as he ascended into Heaven, so the Honor of Jesus will keep me from enemies visible and invisible now and forever. O Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, Mary and Joseph, pray for me, O Lord Jesus Christ through thy sufferings, for truly, thy soul was parting out of his sinful world. Give Grace that I may carry my cross patiently with dread and fear when I suffer, and without complaining, and that through thy suffering I may escape all danger now and for evermore. Amen.

      Delete
  8. Dear Norlito, thanks for the highlight. Any how I posted the prayer based on a old prayer card that was shared with me by a very old and aged friend. I did not manipulate, change or make any correction to the prayer on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Norlito,
    I think as in the original it should be "without dread and fear", Our Lord never asked us to dread Him ....Think about it..your chrono corrections are right, that's how i pray them..Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  10. o adorable lord and saviour jesus christ dying on the gallows tree for our sins, o holy cross of Jesus see me in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bless us all, heal our despair, provide for our material needs, protect us from harm! Thank you! amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Help me to do things you planned for me and accept them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayer Request:

    Please pray for Eric McDonald-Please pray for his conversion and for the salvation of his soul.Pray that Christ The King will have mercy upon him and save him.May Jesus in his compassion guide Eric McDonald to the pathways of salvation!

    "O Mary, Mother of Mercy, have mercy upon Eric McDonald.Please look upon him with compassion and pity.Please reveal your Motherly Love to Eric. Please bring Eric to Jesus. Pray to Jesus for Eric-plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over Eric's soul.May this Holy Blood heal and renew his soul.
    Please pray for Eric's conversion and salvation.
    May Eric have all the grace that he needs in time and eternity in the name of Jesus Christ...Amen!!!”

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh holy jejus please do bless my family and save all of us from devil's attack and temptation specially keep away all kinds of diseases so that we can serve You with all our heart,mind,soul and body and grow day by day in your love........
    The Sacred Prayer:
    O adorable Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, dying on the gallows tree for our sins, O Holy Cross of Jesus see me in my thoughts, O Holy Cross of Christ ward off from me all weapons of danger. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me things that are evil. O Holy Cross of Christ protect me from my enemies. O Holy Cross of Christ, ward off from me all dangerous deaths; give always life. O Crucified Jesus of Nazareth have mercy on me now and forever. In the honor of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the honor of His Sacred Passion, and in the Honor of his Holy Resurrection and God like ascension, which he likes to bring me right to Heaven. True as Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day in the, true as the three wise kings brought their offerings on the thirteenth day, true as Jesus Christ was crucified on mount Calvary on Good Friday, true that Nicodemus and Joseph took our Lord down from the cross and buried him, and true as he ascended into Heaven, so the Honor of Jesus will keep me from enemies visible and invisible now and forever. O Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, Mary and Joseph, pray for me, O Lord Jesus Christ through thy sufferings, for truly, thy soul was parting out of his sinful world. Give Grace that I may carry my cross patiently with dread and fear when I suffer, and without complaining, and that through thy suffering I may escape all danger now and for evermore. Amen.

    ReplyDelete


  15. Stop divorce and save my marriage
    Dear mother mary... My name is Anu chacko from india..my reques to stop divorce and save marriage..my husband name Vinod (David).after marriage we lived only 3 months then seperated.i will try to contact personaly talk to confess my sins but the respond is very angry and use hurtful words dnt here anything from my side.His mother name Annamma and sister name Deep Fully supported the divorece they cant acecpt me as a his wife...his final decision is taken the sister in law so i cant do anything. .. Now he signed all papers i have give 9 days only to sign the papers ...i dnt know what i do? Mother plz help me to change my partners mind,attitiudes,remove all negative emotions,and character and give a new loveable and kind heart to him..humbly i request to restore our marriage and protcet my husband from all evil spirits......give a new family life with him Amen
    അനു ചാക്കോ


    അനു ചാക്കോ

    അനു ചാക്കോ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Prayer,
    Please forgive my sin i bend down and beg for my sin please forgive my sin. I love my guy(Joel Correa)a lot i want him in my life i want my love back please rely i was in depression i said him to end it up this all happen because of my parents they want only money and all they broke my relationship my love my dream for this sake i went to depression and said those words i rely can’t stay without him he don’t even text. I have never love any other guy i always love him a lot. Few days back he text and said to get marry with whom ever i want but except him. i rely love him a lot. i am ready to confess and i do agree my mistake. Now i rely feel like to commite suicide or just die its very hard and difficult to get marry to other guy. i never think or image about it because i have share my everything with him. i promise him to keep happy and never hurt him. i dont want any other guy in my life except him. i rely want a healing and remove all the evil power within me I am relyy mentally stress, mentally disturbed and depress i rely want my guy in my life i was rely in depression when i said him to end up our relationship Because of my mom she gave bad words to his Parents and she beat me in shoes. I already told my mom that untill and untill Joel is settled i cannot get marry and he have loan also all this matter my mom know but still she broke my relationship. and my step father he touch my body and say all the dirty words and all he drinks a lot. and i have never seen my first father i only know his name. i except all my sin i will not hide with u man of God please Jesus please let power and miracles reach upon him and as u have forgiven us Jesus let him also forgive me Jesus. In Jesus name i pray
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lord Jesus for prayers answered. I trust in You. I will always accept your Will for me. Help me in all my needs and let your presence remain with me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please pray for my husband Richard,he is having episode of anger, hostility. Pray for my granddaughter Sarakate age 6 who has PTSD ,has been having anxiety and panic attacks. Depression, frustration, due to this is having learning problems at school. With speech, memory difficulties, understanding instructions.has spelling difficulties, word comprehension, spelling problems. Please pray for her. She is also having stomach issues.frequent allergies, cold,upper respiratory tract infections.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please remove the entry by the witch dr. It is an insult to the catholic religion. And those that are serious asking jesus or the Holy saints for help. Then you see the witch dr. Please in the name of THE HOLY ONE REMOVE IT. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS 🙏 🙇 🔩. GOD BLESS US ALL AND PROTECT US. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL PROTECT US FROM SATIN AND ALL EVIL SPIRITS ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please pray for my husband Richard,he is having episode of anger, hostility. Pray for my granddaughter Sarakate age 6 who has PTSD ,has been having anxiety and panic attacks. Depression, frustration, due to this is having learning problems at school. With speech, memory difficulties, understanding instructions.has spelling difficulties, word comprehension, spelling problems. Please pray for her. She is also having stomach issues.frequent allergies, cold,upper respiratory tract infections.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I believe n pray for restoration of my financial situation, favours, blessings and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have mercy on us o lord.
    Bless my kids save us from all the difficulties. Lord we love you.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Lord Jesus Christ may you heal my daughter. Jesus I trust in you Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. whatsapp +447883246472
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen..Amen...

    Please sent ths meracules Pray to me

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm Kenneth Lon from Papua New Guinea,I've been through severe pains on knees for 6 years,that gone through every treatment but can't able to cure my knees.Please I seek assistance from Catholics Christians to help remember me in your prayers..Thankyou and God bless.

    ReplyDelete