Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mass, Liturgical Time and Colors


 
Mass is the celebration of the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. The Holy Eucharist is the "Real Presence" of Jesus Christ, and we should alway keep this in our mind; John 6:41 “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”. Therefore, the Holy and Blessed Sacrament is the Heart of every church, parish or chapel. In receiving the Eucharist, we are adoring Jesus, and by doing this we are one with him.


* * * * * *

The Church’s True Treasure
by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
from Vespers at Basilica of Saint Anne,
Altotting, Bavaria 11 September 2006

 



“The Church’s true treasure is the permanent presence of the Lord in His Sacrament. In one of His parables (Mt:44-46), the Lord speaks of a treasure hidden in the field; whoever finds it sells all he has in order to buy that field, because the hidden treasure is more
valuable than anything else.
The hidden treasure, the good greater than any other, is the Kingdom of God, it is Jesus Himself, the Kingdom person. In the sacred Host, He is present, the true treasure, always waiting for us. Only by adoring this presence do we learn how to receive Him properly. We learn the reality of communion, we learn the Eucharistic celebration from the inside.
Let us love being with the Lord! There we can speak with Him about everything. We can offer Him our petitions, our concerns, our troubles. Our joys. Our gratitude, and our disappointments, our needs and our aspirations. There we can also constantly ask Him: “Lord, send laborers into your harvest! Help me to be a good
worker in your vineyard!”

* * * * * * 


The Catholic church celebrates mass everyday thoughout the year. It is a requirement for Catholics to attend and celebrate Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation masses.


Liturgical colors are unified colors sanctioned by the Church in relation with worship based on the season and times indicated by the Liturgical calendar. The liturgical are observe in the vestments of priest and decoration (hanglings) at the alter.
 
 
 








 
Meaning of some terms (source  Catholic Encyclopedia)
 
"Ember Days" are days of the beginning of the seasons, which is ordered by the church as days of fast and abstinance.
"Rogation Days" are day of prayer, and formerly also of fasting, instituted by the church to appease God's anger at man's transgressions, to ask protection in calamities, and to obtain a good and bountiful harvest.
"Septuagesima" is the ninth Sunday before Easter, the third before Lent known among the Greeks as "Sunday of the Prodigal" from the Gospel, Luke 15, which they read on this day, called also Dominica Circumdederunt by the Latins, from the first word of the Introit of the Mass.
 
 
 
 "Every holy Mass, heard with devotion, produces in our souls marvelous effects, abundant spiritual and material graces which we, ourselves, do not know. It is easier for the earth to exist without the sun than without the holy Sacrifice of the Mass."
St. Padre Pio
 
 
 For each Mass we hear with devotion, Our Lord sends a saint to comfort us at death.
(revelation of Christ to St. Gertrude the Great)
 
Each time we look at The Most Blessed Sacrament our place in heaven is raised forever.
(revealed by Our Lord to St. Gertrude the Great)
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Just a correction to this wonderful post. If speaking about the Eucharistic celebration, then the word "Mass" or "Masses" is always capitalized. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia for the guide. God bless you.

      Delete
    2. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.

      they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.

      My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.

      then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.

      about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.

      but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.

      well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.

      so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.

      thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965

      you can also reach me on +1(862) 260-4433

      Delete
  2. Hello, After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {drokosunspllhome01@gmail.com} or whatsapp +2349061515609 you can email or whatsapp him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through {drokosunspellhome01@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp +2349061515609

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.

    they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.

    My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.

    then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.

    about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.

    but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.

    well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.

    so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.

    thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965

    you can also reach me on +1(862) 260-4433

    ReplyDelete
  4. He heals and solve most of the problems & sickness which are failed to be healed by other doctors/healers. He solve bad luck, pregnancy problems, lost lover, sexual weakness, early ejaculation, witch-crafts, broken marriage, poverty, debts trouble, divorce, court cases, domestic problems, gambling losses, Lost jobs, promotions at work, Do you need penis enlargement? Do you want to be Rich? Do you need many children? Are you tired of jealousy people, Evil dreams, all long illnesses, blood pressure, HIV & aids, skin infections? etc. He use strong herbs & magic spells as well as powerful ancestors. Get healed today by this greatest miracle doctor who has healed many people through his experienced ancestors. Join the rest of the world to cerebrate his miracle healings. he can even read and tell you your problems before you say anything to him. He can connect you to talk to the spirit of a deceased of your family member or friend. he can also tell you your future through reading palm, play card, a mirror/water. He uses many ways of healing just to make sure that he certify his clients all over the world. he is the only traditional healer who does fully corresponds with all religious beliefs. contact him on his email address at babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to God Almighty who use Dr. Akhigbe to cure me from Herpes virus with his herbal Medicine, For those suffering from the same Virus You can contact his WhatsApp +2349021374574, he can also cure your health issues Like HBP, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes, HPV, ALS etc. Email him at Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete