Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Prayer found at the Blessed Virgin Mary tomb

This powerful prayer was found in the tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary among the other things found therein when her assumption was discovered. The following are the powers of this prayer; - whoever reads it or hears it read or who ever carries a copy on this prayer with them will be saved from an unprovided death, from fire, from water, from dangerous falls and will be saved in battle. Moreover, the prayer is powerful in childbirth, in wounds, accidents and every disease, by its virtue everyone who recites (or carries it) and say one Pater (Our Father), Ave (Hail Mary) and Credo (Apostles Creed) in honour of Mary, The Immaculate Virgin, every day, she will appear to them three times before death, but particularly at the hour of death.

Prayer
 
O, most benign Lord Jesus Christ, only son of the Father, God Almighty, God of Angels, only Son of the Most Glorious Virgin Mary, help me, a poor sinner, and assist me in every difficulty in which I am present.
 
Glorious Virgin, Mother of God, woman above every dignity, worthy of every praise, intercede for me, a poor sinner, with your own loving Son. 
 
Most honourable lady, mother of the human race and of angels, protect me from every evil, past, present and to come. I pray you, fruit of the patriarchs, light of the angels, compatriot of angels, sublime meditation of angels and archangels, beauty of virgins, river of the Trinity, not to desert me at the fearful hour of death.
 
May my soul hear, as it parts from my body, your comforting words in the presence of your beloved Son and you, and may I get eternal glory and abide with him. 
 
O Star of the Sea, gate of Heaven, temple of God, palace of Christ, harbour of health, flower of every nation, hope of the faithful, well of mercy, light of virgins, you converse and delight the angels and archangels, you are the temple in which is every joy of the human race depends.
 
O most honourable Blessed Benign Lady you strengthen us in every task. O mother of mercy look on me with eyes of mercy. I place myself under the patronage and protection of your holy hands , my soul and body, my thoughts words and deeds, that I may please your beloved Son and You. 
 
AMEN
 
 
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
AMEN.
 
One Our Father (Pater)
One Hail Mary (Ave)
One Apostle Creed (Credo)

1 comment:

  1. Please pray, I am in need of several miracles for my family. My sons and daughters to believe, trust and love the Lord. Healing for my marriage, and my son to get the medical and emotional treatment he so badly needs. For the Holy Spirit to give my son to the strength and will to get into rehab. Thank you for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete