Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 1 October 2012

Catholic Mass (New English Translation, Roman Missal, 3rd Ed)

Instruction of the Roman Missal,  describes the proper manner on how Mass is to be celebrated in accordance to the Roman Rite. Celebrating the Mass has a wide catechetical and formational aim, inviting worshippers to deepen their understanding of why we celebrate Mass as we do.



INTRODUCTORY RITES
Greeting:
Priest: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
People: Amen.
Priest: The Lord be with you. (or another greeting)
People: And with your spirit.

Penitential Act (Confiteor and/or Kyrie):
A) All: I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done and in what I have failed to do, through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault; therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin, all the Angels and Saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.


B) Priest or All: Lord, have mercy. People: Lord, have mercy.
Priest or All: Christ, have mercy. People: Christ, have mercy.
Priest or All: Lord, have mercy. People: Lord, have mercy.

Gloria (an ancient hymn of praise):
Priest or All: Glory to God in the highest,All: and on earth peace to people of good will.
We praise you, we bless you, we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King, O God, almighty Father.
Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world, receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father, have mercy on us.
For you alone are the Holy One, you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father. Amen.



LITURGY OF THE WORD
First Reading
Lector : Reads First Reading....
Lector: The Word of the Lord.
People: Thanks be to God.

Responsorial Psalm
Cantor: Sings or Reads the Psalm and People: Response to the Psalm after every verse.

Second Reading
Lector : Reads Second Reading....
Lector: The Word of the Lord.
People: Thanks be to God.

Gospel
Dialogue before the Gospel Proclamation:
Cantor or All: Alleluia! (sung) People: Alleluia!

Priest: The Lord be with you.
People: And with your spirit.
Priest: A reading from the Holy Gospel according to .
People: Glory to you, O Lord.
After the Gospel Proclamation:
Priest: The Gospel of the Lord.
People: Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.

Profession of Faith (Nicene Creed; or the Apostles Creed may also be recited):
All: I believe in one God, the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.


Universal Prayer / Prayer of the Faithful:
Lector: …let us pray to the Lord. People: Lord, hear our prayer.


LITURGY OF THE EUCHARIST
Preparation of the Table / Presentation of the Gifts (first part may be done silently):
Priest: Blessed are you, Lord God of all creation, through your goodness… (2x)
People: Blessed be God for ever.
Priest: Pray, brothers and sisters, that my sacrifice and yours may be acceptable to God, the almighty Father.
People: May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands,
for the praise and glory of his name,
for our good, and the good of all his holy Church.


Acclamations during the Eucharistic Prayer:
Preface Dialogue:
Priest: The Lord be with you.
People: And with your spirit.
Priest: Lift up your hearts.
People: We lift them up to the Lord.
Priest: Let us give thanks to the Lord, our God.
People: It is right and just.

Sanctus:
All: Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.


Mystery of Faith:
Priest: The mystery of faith:
People:
A – We proclaim your death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection until you come again.
B – When we eat this Bread and drink this Cup,
we proclaim your death, O Lord, until you come again.
C – Save us, Savior of the world,
for by your Cross and Resurrection, you have set us free.
Great Amen:

Priest: Through him, with him, and in him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
all glory and honor is yours, almighty Father, for ever and ever.
People: Amen. (may be sung more than once)



COMMUNION RITE
Lord's Prayer:
All: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Priest: Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil,…
All: For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours, now and for ever.

Sign of Peace:
Priest: The Peace of the Lord be with you always.
All: And with your spirit.

Breaking of the Bread:
All: Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: grant us peace.


Preparation for Communion:
Priest: Behold the Lamb of God, behold him who takes away the sins of the world.
Blessed are those called to the supper of the Lamb.
People: Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof,
but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.


Reception of Communion:
Priest or Minister: The Body of Christ.
Communicant: Amen.
Priest or Minister: The Blood of Christ.
Communicant: Amen.



CONCLUDING RITE
Blessing & Dismissal:
Priest: The Lord be with you.
People: And with your spirit.
Priest: May almighty God bless you, the Father, and the Son, + and the Holy Spirit.
People: Amen.
Priest: Go in peace. (or another longer formulation)
People: Thanks be to God!
 

Excerpts from the English translation of The Roman Missal, © 2010, International Committee on English in the Liturgy, Inc. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. whatsapp +447883246472
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSN DOB DL FULLZ
    ORIGINAL DL/ID FRONT BACK WITH SSN & SELFIE
    HIGH CREDIT SCORE FULLZ
    CC WITH CVV & BILLING ADDRESS
    CANADA SIN DEAD FULLZ
    UK DEAD FULLZ
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ
    FULLZ FOR KYC PUA UI SBA & TAX RETURN
    BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE UK USA CANADA
    CLONING CARD DUMPS 101 & 202
    MORTGAGE LEADS
    LOAN METHODS & CARDING METHODS

    Telegram @leadsupplier / @killhacks
    ICQ @killhacks / 752822040
    Skype|Wickr @peeterhacks
    Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org

    Fresh updated 2023 fullz
    Payment via crypto currency only
    Bulk quantity available

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can’t cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of HERPES, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HPV and Herpes for the past 3 years but Dr Akhigbe cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from Herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbs, visits to Contact Dr Akhigbe: Email:  Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com,WhatsApp number: +2349021374574..

    ReplyDelete