Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Sons Of God


Sons of God, Hear His Holy word,
Gather around the table of the Lord
Eat His Body, drink His Blood
And we'll sing a song of love
Allelu, allelu, allelu, alleluia.


1.Brothers, sister we are one,
And our life has just begun,
In the spirit we are young,
We can live forever.


2.Shout together to the Lord
Who has promised our reward,
Happiness a hundred fold
And we'll live forever.


3.Jesus gave a new command:
That we love our fellow man,
Till we reach the promised land
Where we'll live forever.


4.If we want to live with Him,
We must also die with Him,
Die to selfishness and sin
And we'll live forever.


5.Make the world a unity,
Make all men one family,
Till we meet The Trinity
And we'll live forever.


6.With the church we celebrate,
Jesus coming we await,
So we'll make a holiday,
So we'll live forever.

 
Link to YouTube
Sons of God (hear His Holy Word)


Romans 8:12-17
12 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.
14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.


Matthew 18:3-5
3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment