Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 12 October 2012

Miracle of the Sun, Fatima, Portugal.


The sun dance at Fatima!; apparition of 13 October 1917
 
The "Miracle of the Sun", an inexplicable solar phenomenon predicted by three shepherd childre(Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco) and witnessed by about 70,000 or more of gathered worshipers and also journalists at Fatima, Portugal.
 
It was raining throughout the night ot the 12 October till pass noon 13 October noon, pilgrims and the ground where the apparations were to take placed was soak. The apparation (final apparation for Jacinta and Francisco) took place at noon, and Our Lady spoke to the children;

 
 
V: "What do you want of me?"
L: I want a chapel built here in my honor. I want you to continue saying the Rosary every day. The war will end soon, and the soldiers will return to their homes.
V: "Yes. Yes."
V: "Will you tell me your name?"
L: I am the Lady of the Rosary.
V: "I have many petitions from many people. Will you grant them? "
L: Some I shall grant, and others I must deny. People must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend our Lord any more, for He is already too much offended!
"And is that all you have to ask?"
L: There is nothing more.
As the Lady of the Rosary rises toward the east she turns the palms of her hands toward the dark sky, the rain stopped, dark clouds continued to obscure the sun. Suddenly, the burst out from behind the dark clouds, danced, changed colors, spun like a pinwheel, and made a most sensational display of divine miracle.
 
V: "Look at the Sun".
 
It hurled towards the earth and for a terrifying few moments people thought it would come crashing down on them,  But then, just as suddenly, the sun resumed its normal place in the sky. Although most people had been soaking wet from the rain that had been falling before our Lady’s appearance, they found their clothes to be totally dry after the sun actions during our Lady's appearance. 
 
Lucia Santos' vision and prediction was a genuine miracle.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment