Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 11 October 2013

Encounter the Bible, an authentic experience of the revelation of God


The Bible is the greatest book ever written, it's original authors and books are inspired by the Word of God, that God, through the Holy Spirit, intervened and influenced the words, message, and collation of the Bible. It contains the holy scriptures which is the truth of the Word of God beginning from the creation (Book of Genesis) till the end of times (Book of Revelation). It is the most popular book in the history of mankind.


2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

The best and easiest way to get to know God is by the Bible because human experience is timeless. Many writing as recorded in the Bible about the issues, trouble, difficulties, God graces, and healing are still experience today as it was in the biblical times. God reveals himself through His holy word to us, and this Words are our daily bread of life. God proved this when His words became flesh.

John 1:1, 14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Keep turning the pages of this remarkable book. Read it with an open mind and open heart. It contains pure truth about God, about life, the nature of mankind and our own hearts as human beings. The Gospel of John is a wonderful place to start, but read the whole thing, both the Old and New Testaments. You'll be amazed what you discover about God, and about yourself.

Encounter the Bible, and have an authentic experience the revelation of God for yourself. All Christians must be attuned to the Word of God in Bible and put it into practice in their daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment