Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 27 October 2013

Powerful Novena to the Miraculuos Infant JESUS of Prague (In time of Urgent Need)

O Jesus, who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you", through the intercession of Mary, your most holy mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, who said, "all that you ask of the father in my name he will grant you", through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your father in Your name that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, who said, "heaven and earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass", through the intercession of Mary, your most holy mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Make your request)

Prayer of Thanksgiving for graces received from the Infant Jesus
I prostrate myself before your holy image, o most gracious infant Jesus, to offer you my most fervent thanks for the blessings you have bestowed on me. I shall incessantly praise your ineffable mercy and confess that you alone are my god, my helper, and my protector. Henceforth my entire confidence shall be placed in you ! Everywhere I will proclaim aloud your mercy and generosity, so that your great love and the great deeds which you perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. may devotion to your most holy infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience your assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to your most holy infancy, to which be praise and glory forever, Amen.

(Every hour on the hour for 9-hrs on any given day. This prayer is to be said 9-hrs for one day and not 9 days.)


@ @ @ @ @ @


It has been said and I have come across article on the below, in Faith and Trust in the JESUS all is possible.
Truly I believe in you, Infant Jesus.

Place a silver or metal coin (any value) underneath the statue Infant Jesus of Prague and your purse will never be empty.



@ @ @ @ @ @


No comments:

Post a Comment