Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 21 October 2013

Jesus miracle in financial needs


Jesus performed a miracle by the four-drachma coin in the mouth of the fish in settlement of his and Peter taxes. Therefore we must the same faith as Peter, who had faith in Jesus commands to throw out a line at the lake and open the mouth of the first fish caught. We to must believe, trust and faith that JESUS WILL PROVIDE for us in the pressing times of financial troubles and difficulties. JESUS WILL HEAL us from the financial wounds and JESUS WILL BIND all the financial woes, whilst taking them away from us today and forever. JESUS will give us NEW LIFE and this is our chance to repent, learn from our mistake, change they way we live and lastly share the LOVE JESUS demonstrated to us to people around us.

God loves you 
and He cares for every detail in our lives, 
and God works miracles 
through His people! 
God's love flows through His people!


Coin in the fish mouth

Matthew 17:24-27
The Temple Tax

24 After Jesus and his disciples arrived in Capernaum, the collectors of the two-drachma temple taxcame to Peter and asked, “Doesn’t your teacher pay the temple tax?”
25 “Yes, he does,” he replied.
When Peter came into the house, Jesus was the first to speak. “What do you think, Simon?” he asked.“From whom do the kings of the earth collect duty and taxes—from their own children or from others?”
26 “From others,” Peter answered.
“Then the children are exempt,” Jesus said to him. 27 “But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours.”

“God, You are my Father. If I asked for my earthly father’s advice, he’d give it to me. Now I need Your wisdom to deal with my (state your difficulties, troubles and pressing situations)"
source : gracetelevision

Below the overflowing of the widows's olive oil is another financial miracles and supernatural debt cancellation found in the scriptures.

2 Kings 4:1-7
The Widow’s Olive Oil
4 The wife of a man from the company of the prophets cried out to Elisha, “Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that he revered the Lord. But now his creditor is coming to take my two boys as his slaves.”
2 Elisha replied to her, “How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?”
“Your servant has nothing there at all,” she said, “except a small jar of olive oil.”
3 Elisha said, “Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few. 4 Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side.”
5 She left him and shut the door behind her and her sons. They brought the jars to her and she kept pouring. 6 When all the jars were full, she said to her son, “Bring me another one.”
But he replied, “There is not a jar left.” Then the oil stopped flowing.
7 She went and told the man of God, and he said, “Go, sell the oil and pay your debts. You and your sons can live on what is left.”


No comments:

Post a Comment