Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

JESUS, You only have to say the WORD and I will be HEALED

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You Lord for healing me, touching my heart and showing me the light when I turned to You through Your most beloved son, Jesus Christ. Therefore, Lord I am surrendering to Your most Holy WILL my prayer and request in this pressing times of desperate and urgent need. I know Lord, You know what is best for me, as in Psalm 139:16b "Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." I always believe and trust that Lord, You only have to say the WORD and I will be HEALED. By this faith and confidence in Your love, mercy and mighty power Heavenly Father, I come before your cross today to ask for financial blessing and grace to get my life back on right track. My faith keeps me strong even it is smaller than a mustard seed, and I know you will provide for me and the people I love. I do not seek a large sum of money. I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts or luxuries. I only ask for enough money to relieve my financial woes and ease this stress. Father at the foot of Christ cross, I place and surrender all my financial griefs to You. Give me the means to do your work, and spread your Love. I have only so much to give, if only I were allowed the chance. Lord, I trust in You and Your speedy help I trust. In JESUS name I pray, Amen.




Proverbs 22:9
Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

Luke 10:27
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.




Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord,
and he will reward them for what they have done.


Matthew 25:35-40
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’


No comments:

Post a Comment