Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 7 October 2013

Prayer for Impossible and Urgent Needs


Blessed be St.Jude Thaddeus,
in all the World and for all Eternity.

Blessed be St.Expedite,
in all the World and for all Eternity.

Blessed be St.Hedwig,
in all the World and for all Eternity.

Our Lady of Aparecida,
bless all Your sons and daughters
who cry out to you, now and forever.

(Mention your petition or request)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
be adored and glorified forever.

AMEN.

Say one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be.



Saint Jude Thaddeus, saint of impossible and hopeless causes.
Saint Expedite, saint of urgent causes.
Saint Hedwig, saint of the needy.

1 comment:

  1. My wife was diagnosed with a cancer, ( before i learnt of Rick Simpsons oil / RSO) the hospital said to do chemotherapy and radiotherapy.. she did.. and went through a lot.. but no cure, after a while the doctors said the cancer was spreading and we could look for alternatives.. i searched the internet and found out about the oil.. asked alot of questions.. watched the videos etc.. we made the oil our selves but it couldn’t just work out we were doing more harm than good and the cancer was still there spreading, i searched more on the internet i found a testimony on how a lady got the oil via an email immediately copied the email: i wrote to this very email and in an hour later i got a reply back asking me some few questions, and enlightened me on how to get the oil in the next 48hours, i placed my order and in the next 48hours the medication oil got to us. immediately my wife started using the oil, it been two months now, since my wife has been using the medication oil and the cancerous problems are gone this very fact was clarified by the doctor. i put up this piece of testimony for the sake of those once who need this oil to please don’t die in silence there is a cure for your cancer today and get the oil. To place your order Email him on: (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com) or call him via +2349054914348

    ReplyDelete