Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Saint Expedite (Saint Expeditus)


Saint Expeditus (Saint Expedite) was a Roman centurion in Armenia who became a Christian and was martyred beheading during the Diocletian Persecution in 303 A.D. According to tradition, the devil took the form of a crow on the day when he decided to become a Christian, telling him to defer his conversion until the next day. Expeditus did not listen to the devil call and he stomped on the crow, killing it, declaring, "This day I will become a Christian".

St. Expedite is invoked in urgent causes and for prompt/quick solutions, especially in the settlement of business and legal proceedings. Many believe that, when there is an urgent need, a petition to Saint Expedite for his intercession on their behalf will be rewarded with prompt action. They ask Saint Expedite for a divine favour such as finding work, money to pay their rent, medical bills, to win court cases and a thousand other personal but very pressing and desperate needs. Saint Expedite has helped many believers worldwide who has call for his intercession and there are those firm believers that he has help them more than once.

Feast day: 19 April
Patron saint of emergencies, expeditious solutions, against procrastination, merchants, navigators, programmers, people involved computer technology field, hackers revolutionaries and those who needs a quick/speedy solution for their problems.

St. Expedite honoured by the gratitude 
of those who have invoked thee 
at the last hour and for pressing cases, 
(mention your request)
we pray thee to obtain 
from the all powerful goodness of God, 
by the intercession of Mary Immaculate, 
today the grace we solicit 
with all submission to the Divine Will. 
Amen. 

** Continue to pray the prayer and if your prayer is answered place a thank you advertisement together with these prayer (or Publish it on your b log or website)


A cross with the word "Hodie" meaning "Today" in his right hand, while under his right foot, a crow says, "Cras" meaning "Tomorrow".

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Saint Expedite for always granting my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. St.Expedite for always answering all my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow, April 19, is Saint Expedite's official Feast Day. I honor and ​glorify ​his name​ for he is the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste​- his delivery is true and ​his promise complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite. Today, I honor and ​glorify ​your name​ for you are the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste​.​ I am truly blessed ​to have received your assistance in the past and give thanks for the help you will provide me in the future. ​​Today is your day, and I praise your name- your delivery is true and ​your promise complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Saint Expedite. I praise your generosity and your swift action. I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers. You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me. My petition has not fully been answered, but I recognize the progress made and I give you thanks. Please continue to provide assistance- I am truly blessed and hopeful for your delivery is true and his promise is complete. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you St. Expedite for saving my life. Thank you for helping me overcome those trials. Thank you so much.Those people who are in need and stressful should pray,ask St. Expedite 's help because he will be there when you need him most. Thank you for this site. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank St.Expedite for answering my petition. It's not the first time HE helped me. St.Expedite is a warrior who never fails his missions. Just have faith in him. Glory to you St.Expedite!

    ReplyDelete