Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Mother of Mercy, present this prayer of mine to JESUS




O Mother of Mercy, 
present this prayer of mine 
to thy divine Son; 
I make it in all humility. 
My afflictions sorely press upon me. 
I cast myself at thy feet 
before this thy picture, 
which reminds me that thou 
hast carried the divine Infant 
in thy virginal arms. 
AMEN.










Mother of Perpetual Help,

with the greatest confidence we kneel before you.
We implore your help in the problems of our daily lives. Trials and sorrows often depress us;
misfortunes and privations bring misery into our lives;
everywhere we meet the cross.
Comforter of the Afflicted, beg your Son Jesus
to strengthen us as we bear our burdens
and to free us from our sufferings.
Or if it be the will of God 
that we should suffer still longer,
help us endure all with love and patience.
May we follow the example of your Son,
and through him, with him, and in him
commend ourselves to the care of our heavenly Father. AMEN.


Mother of Perpetual Help, 
if thou but intercede for me, 
your Son will not refuse 
to hear my prayer 
and grant my petition, 
according to the multitude 
of His tender mercies. 
Recommend me especially 
to thy divine Son, 
that I may have the grace 
to live with piety and recollection, 
to thine and to thy Son’s 
greater honor and glory, 
and to my own 
spiritual benefit and consolation. 
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment