Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday 12 October 2013

Prayer for Cancer Healing


Loving father, 
I come before you 
trusting in your goodness, kindness 
and the power of your healing love 
as I lift up to you my sickness. 
Heal me, Lord, of my cancer 
of (specify type of cancer)
Lord, you know all things, 
you can do all things 
and I know you love me very much. 
Only you know what is best for me 
and what I need in terms of healing. 
As I sit before you now 
lay your hands upon me, 
touch me, heal me and bring me wholeness 
of body, mind, emotions and spirit. 
Let the grace 
of your divine love and power 
flow to me right now 
to reach the inner recesses 
of my being and spread 
to the different parts of my body. 
Take away any pain 
of feeling of discomfort. 
Correct any malfunctioning 
of my bodily organs and tissues. 
Melt with the heart 
of your healing love 
all abnormal and cancerous growths. 
Arrest the further spreading 
of those sick cells 
and create in me new and healthy cells. 
Root out all the hurts 
embedded in my subconscious 
through the years. 
Heal all my feelings 
of rejection, anger, frustration, 
aggravation, all painful memories of the past
and repercussions of traumatic experiences. 
As you root out all these hurts, 
fill that void with your spirit 
of love, peace and understanding, 
acceptance, meekness and tenderness, 
kindness, concern and generosity. 
As I completely surrender 
to you my cancer sickness. 
Deliver me from dwelling 
on self-pity, fears, anxieties, 
hopelessness and all negative thoughts. 
And give me the grace 
to offer all my pains and sufferings 
for other suffering people like me, 
especially those sick with cancer, 
with no one to support them 
and pray for them. 
Help me to see the blessing 
out of each trial to realize 
each victory from every tear, 
to see your guiding hand 
and feel your loving presence 
in everything that is happening to me,
confident that you are totally in control. Help me to learn lessons 
from my mistakes of the past 
and work on changes in my life 
and my way of living. 
And then, dearest Lord, 
after I have been healed 
may my life be a witness 
to your love, peace 
and healing power for others 
and bring glory, honour and praise to you.

All these I pray in the name of Jesus, 
through the intercession of Mother Mary 
and all the saints and angels. 
Amen.

1 comment: