- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Friday, 25 October 2013
Our weapon is prayer, Pope Francis
At the celebration of World Mission Sunday on the 20 October 2013, Pope Francis in his Sunday Angelus greeting said the following to an enthusiastic crowd in St. Peter’s Square.
“Above all, persevering prayer is an expression of faith in a God who calls us to fight with him, every day, every moment, to overcome evil with good,”
“In our daily journey, especially in difficulties, in the struggle against evil outside of ourselves and within us, the Lord is not far way, he is at our side; we fight with him beside us, and our weapon is prayer, which makes us feel his presence alongside of us, his mercy, even his help,”
“God is our ally, faith in him is our strength, and prayer is the expression of this faith.”
“He knows what we need better than we do!”