Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Praise & Worhship

Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples!
~ Psalm 117:1 ~

God is Glorified by praised in song 
and by worship in prayer 
for his majesty, his love and his faithfulness, 
and thanked for his grace in our lives.


Let the peoples praise you, O God; 
let all the peoples praise you!
~ Psalm 67:3 ~

Sing to God, sing praises to his name; 
lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; 
his name is the Lord; exult before him! 
- Psalm 68:4 ~

I will praise the name of God with a song; 
I will magnify him with thanksgiving.
~ Psalm 69:30 ~

By praise and worship, we focuses on the utter goodness of God, and celebrate his goodness in our lives. Praise and worship is seen throughout in the Word of God, Hymn (Song and Psalm) and in prayers. During prayers in silence, we are encouraged to listen to what the Lord has to say to us. God may reveal to some of us his message of encouragement, exhortation, or consolation through the Holy Spirit. Some will receive the Lord's gift of prophecy during silent praise where he reveal his message to be proclaimed, shared and spoken out to others. We are encouraged to praise and worship God in groups in an atmosphere of love and support for one another in an effort to grow in the knowledge and love of God, and to demonstrate by sharing this love by our attitude towards our brothers and sister in Christ Jesus.

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. (Matthew 18:20)

When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up. (1 Corinthians 14:26)

O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love. (Psalm 59:17)

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3)

Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! (Psalm 105:2)

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. (Philippians 4:4)

That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever! (Psalm 30:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment