Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 21 October 2013

Closing of the Year of Faith

Lord, thank you for giving me the gift of faith. 
Now fill me with your grace 
so that I may put my faith to work.


Last October 11, Pope Benedict XVI released Porta Fidei, an apostolic letter proclaiming the Year of Faith, which will begin on October 11, 2012, and the closing will be on the 24 November 2013, Sunday (Feast of Christ the King).






Solemn Profession of Faith unites the entire universal Church in giving witness to the ancient and apostolic faith of the Catholic Church.

I believe in one God, 
the Father, the Almighty, 
maker of heaven and earth, 
of all that is, 
seen and unseen. 
I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, 
the only Son of God, 
eternally begotten of the Father, 
God from God, 
Light from Light, 
true God from true God, 
begotten, not made, 
of one Being with the Father. 
Through him all things were made. 
For us men and for our salvation, 
he came down from heaven: 
by the power of the Holy Spirit 
he became incarnate of the Virgin Mary, 
and became man. 
For our sake he was crucified 
under Pontius Pilate; 
he suffered death and was buried. 
On the third day he rose again 
in accordance with the Scriptures; 
he ascended into heaven 
and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 
He will come again in glory 
to judge the living and the dead, 
and his kingdom will have no end. 
I believe in the Holy Spirit, 
the Lord, the giver of life, 
who proceeds from the Father and the Son. 
With the Father and the Son 
he is worshipped and glorified. 
He has spoken through the Prophets. 
I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. 
I acknowledge one baptism 
for the forgiveness of sins. 
I look for the resurrection of the dead, 
and the life of the world to come. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment