Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 6 October 2013

Start attending Masses now. Don't be a FBPO Christian

FBPO Christian - For Burial Purpose Only Christian, those who never bother or take masses seriously. They may only attend 2 or 3 masses in a liturgical year like on Good Friday, Easter, and Christmas or in some cases none at all.

"Mass is boring." 
"I don't get anything out of Mass, why should I go?" 
"Why can't I just pray alone?" 
These are common feelings, 
especially among young people 
but among many adults as well. 

What's our respond?
Jesus said, "Do this in memory of me."...

In JESUS name, we pray that our FBPO brothers and sisters will change, realise, thirst for the word  of GOD, hunger for the Eucharist and start coming for masses regularly.



CCC, 2192 states: "Sunday . . . is to be observed as the foremost holy day of obligation in the universal Church". "On Sundays and other holy days of obligation the faithful are bound to participate in the Mass"



CCC, 2168 states: The third commandment of the Decalogue recalls the holiness of the sabbath: "The seventh day is a sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the LORD.


CCC, 2177 states: The Sunday celebration of the Lord's Day and his Eucharist is at the heart of the Church's life. "Sunday is the day on which the paschal mystery is celebrated in light of the apostolic tradition and is to be observed as the foremost holy day of obligation in the universal Church."




CCC, 2181 states: The Sunday Eucharist is the foundation and confirmation of all Christian practice. For this reason the faithful are obliged to participate in the Eucharist on days of obligation, unless excused for a serious reason (for example, illness, the care of infants) or dispensed by their own pastor. Those who deliberately fail in this obligation commit a grave sin.


CCC, 2185 states: On Sundays and other holy days of obligation, the faithful are to refrain from engaging in work or activities that hinder the worship owed to God, the joy proper to the Lord's Day, the performance of the works of mercy, and the appropriate relaxation of mind and body. Family needs or important social service can legitimately excuse from the obligation of Sunday rest. The faithful should see to it that legitimate excuses do not lead to habits prejudicial to religion, family life, and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment