Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 26 September 2013

A good day to divine a future husband ~ St. Luke's day (18 October)


St. Luke's Day was believed to be a good day to divine a future husband. According to lore (tradition and belief), a young woman should create a powder of flowers, spices and vinegar to spread on her stomach, breasts and lips before going to bed, and repeat three times:

St. Luke, St. Luke, be kind to me
In dreams let me my true love see.

If the young woman's future husband appears in her dreams and smiles, he will be true! If instead, he is rude, he is likely to be a philanderer.

source: stlukerchamilton.com


We should pray that every woman 
hand made by God' Himself 
in this world to have a divine spouse 
in the likeness of St. Joseph, 
into whose custody God 
entrusted His most precious treasures. 
St. Joseph was obedient 
to the angel of the Lord commands, 
taking loving care of Mary 
and gladly dedicated himself 
to Jesus Christ's upbringing. 
May all husband follow 
the example of St. Joseph.
We pray for this in Jesus Name. 
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment