Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Lord, my inheritance


Preserve me, Lord, I put my hope in you.

I have said to the Lord 
“You are my Lord, in you alone is all my good”.
As for the holy and noble men of the land, 
in them is all my delight.
But for those who run to alien gods, 
their sorrows are many.
I will not share in their libations of blood. 
I will not speak their names.

You, Lord, are my inheritance and my cup. 
You control my destiny,
the lot marked out for me is of the best, 
my inheritance is all I could ask for.
I will bless the Lord who gave me understanding; even in the night my heart will teach me wisdom.
I will hold the Lord for ever in my sight, 
with him at my side I can never be shaken.
Thus it is that my heart rejoices, 
heart and soul together, 
while my body rests in calm hope.

You will not leave my soul in the underworld. 
You will not let your chosen one see decay.
You will show me the paths of life, 
the fullness of joy before your face, 
and delights at your right hand until the end of time.

Glory be to the Father 
and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, 
as it was in the beginning, is now, 
and ever shall be, world without end. 
Amen.

My body will rest in calm and hope. 
Alleluia, Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment