Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 29 September 2013

Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia ~ 13 May 1917

Apparition message on Sunday, 13 May, 1917

Our Lady: "Do not be afraid. I will do you no harm."

Lucia: "Where are you from?"

Our Lady: "I am from Heaven."

Lucia: "What do you want of us?"

Our Lady: "I came to ask you to come here on the thirteenth day for six months at this same time, and then I will tell you who I am and what I want. And afterwards, I will return here a seventh time."

Lucia: "Will I go to Heaven?"

Our Lady: "Yes, you will."

Lucia: "And Jacinta?"

Our Lady: "She also."

Lucia: "And Francisco? Will he go to Heaven too?"

Our Lady: "Yes, but first he must say many rosaries."

Our Lady: "Would you like to offer yourselves to God to accept all the sufferings which He may send to you in reparation for the countless sins by which He is offended and in supplication for the conversionof sinners?

Lucia: "Yes."

Our Lady: "Then you will have much to suffer, but the grace of God will be your comfort."

All Three: "O Most Holy Trinity I adore Thee. My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament."




No comments:

Post a Comment