Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 5 September 2013

Nick Vujicic ~ No arms.. No legs.. No worries!


Here lies a man with no arms, no legs, no limbs, 
yet he is smiling.

Nicholas James Vujicic more commonly known as Nick Vujicic born 4 December, 1982 in Melbourne, Australia is a Serbian Australian. Nick is an evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. Vujicic understood how his disabilities put him at many disadvantages, but he didn't want his life to be enveloped in the gloomy light of depression and he acquired a double degree in accounting and financial planning. Nick reveals his compassion for others through expressions of love he shows to those in need. He currently lives in Los Angeles, USA.



On 12 February, 2012, he married Kanae Miyahara and their son Kiyoshi James Vujicic was born on 13 February, 2013, weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces. He founded his non-profit organization, Life Without LimbsEverywhere Nick Vujicic goes, he encourages people to find their life's purpose and to fulfill it. Vujicic shares the importance of having a vision, dreaming big, and letting go of mental or physical obstacles that people think are keeping them from having a positive or profound life.



"I realised it's not that no arms and legs prevent me from doing anything. Fear is preventing people with arms and legs from doing things!" ― Nick Vujicic @ Petaling Jaya Hilton, Selangor , Malaysia visit


“If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?” Nick Vujicic


“Life isn't about having, it's about being. You could surround yourself with all that money can buy, and you'd still be as miserable as a human can be. I know people with perfect bodies who don't have half the happiness I've found. On my journeys I've seen more joy in the slums of Mumbai and the orphanages of Africa than in wealthy gated communities and on sprawling estates worth millions. Why is that? You'll find contentment when your talents and passion are completely engaged, in full force. Recognise instant self-gratification for what it is. Resist the temptation to grab for material objects like the perfect house, the coolest clothes or the hottest car. The if I just had X, I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within.” ― Nick Vujicic

“If you can't get a miracle, become one.” 
― Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limits

“...God's love is so real that He created you to prove it.” 
― Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limits

“I have the choice to be angry at God for what i don't have, or be thankful for what i do have” 
― Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limits

“We can't, and we should not, compare sufferings. We come together as a family of God, hand in hand. And then together coming and standing upon the promises of God, knowing that no matter who you are, no matter what you're going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through.”  ― Nick Vujicic



Nick Vujicic - "Something More" Music Video
from Youtube - NickVujicicAIA



The most inspirational video you will ever see Nick Vujicic

from Youtube  - Wagner Santos


Nicholas James Vujicic _No arms.._ No legs.._ No worries!
59 min
from Youtube - Albadi me


Facebook - Nick Vujicic 
God's Miraculous Plan for Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment