Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Catholic Liturgical days


Liturgical yearly cycle consists 5 main category liturgical days where the Church unfolds the entire mystery of Christ and keeps the anniversaries of the saints. The five category of liturgical days in the Roman Catholic Rite.

Solemnity
I has the highest ranking among the five category of liturgical days It marks the celebration of an event in the life of Jesus or Mary or celebrates a saint important for the Church as a whole or for the local community. The Mass of a solemnity has proper readings, and the Gloria and Creed are recited. Outside of Advent, Lent and Easter season, if a solemnity falls on a Sunday, it is celebrated in place of the Sunday mass.

Feast
It ranks of second and among liturgical days including lesser events in the life of Jesus, Mary or an Apostle or for major saints.

Memorial
Ranks third and commemorates events of saints of lesser importance. Usually these memorials are optional or only observed in specific dioceses, regions or nations.

Seasonal Weekday
Ranking fourth, marks a weekday during a important liturgical season (Advent, Christmas Season, Lent, Easter Season) on which no solemnity, feast, or memorial is observed.

Feria or Ferial Weekday
Ranking last and most days are of these category, a weekday in ordinary time on which no solemnity, feast or memorial is observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment