Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Majodi

Malacca-Johore Diocesan Centre
Catholic Diocese of Melaka-Johor


MAJODI is a multi-purpose centre where events such as Retreats for groups/individuals, Seminars, Formation Sessions, Conferences and many other events are organised. There are ample of parking areas for visitors and inhabitants. It occupies a vast compound of about 30 acres of green landscape with many non flowering, and flowering plant, fruit trees, vegetable plantation, oil palm trees and other many other species of plants. A very serene, breathtaking and relaxing place. It also has areas for indoor and outdoor activities and sport. The Church of St.Joseph is located about 0.5 km form the centre. 

The following are some bodies and facilities located in MAJODI :

  • Diocesan Formation and Pastoral Institute
  • Melaka-Johor Diocesan Curia
  • Melaka-Johor Diocese office
  • MAJODI Centre
  • MAJODI Retreat Centre
  • MAJODI Bookshop
  • St John Vianney Retreat House
  • Graceville Home for the Aged
  • Orders of Friars Minor Capuchins (OFM Cap)
  • Diocesan BEC Animation & Formation Team
  • Melaka-Johor Pastoral Team
  • Diocesan Family Life Ministry
  • Diocesan Service Team (Charismatic Renewal)
  • Diocesan Youth & Campus Ministry
  • Diocesan Ministry to the Sick
  • Diocesan Ministry of Ecumenical & Interreligious Affairs
  • Diocesan Counselling Ministry
  • Diocesan Office for Social Communications
  • Majodi Hall
  • Poustina
  • Matthew's Place
  • St.James Chapel (Blessed Sacrament)
  • Domus Shalom Hall, Rooms and Dorminitories.
  • Beside the Domus Shalom there are Chalets named Anne, John, Luke, Mark, Mary, Paul and Peter.
  • Bishop house
  • Computer information room

MAJODI Centre
Address
2101 Jalan Masai, Plentong, 81750 Masai, Johor
T: 07-3871121
F: 07-3872498
Website : www.majodi.org
Person-In-Charge : Ms Gabrielle Yang
Tel: +6010-2313309
gabrielle@majodi.org



















No comments:

Post a Comment