Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 4 June 2020

St.jude, Pray and Help me. I have faith that God will help me through your prayer.

Dearest St.Jude, I ask you to help all my family members, my friends and all those seeking your miraculous assistance, you are greatly known for helping those in hopeless and in desperate situation like me. St.Jude I thank you for all you have done for me in the past. Now today I come to you with a heavy and worried heart seeking your miraculous favour, I feel so hopeless and desperate as I am only a human, but I know know and trust, believe and hope in the Lord, that He will make a way for me.
Dearest St. Jude, please pray and intercede for my desperate intentions in my hopelessness, you are known for you miracle prayers for the hopeless. Help me St.Jude to receive the miracle that I need to overcome my financial situation to settle my debts and ease my living situation. My financial situation has taken it's toll on my health and work. Only God can save me now and I have faith through your prayer and help I am sure what I need will be granted. The miraculous image of Jesus that you carry is enough to heal me. Thank you St.Jude. St.Jude please also pray for all that are seeking you aid and prayer. Amen.

6 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
    including Love Spell
    Death Spell
    Money Spell
    Power Spell
    Success Spell
    Sickness Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Marriage Spell
    Job Spell
    Protection Spell
    Lottery Spell
    Court Case Spell
    Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
    address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
    thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183



    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Agbazara and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in order to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Agbazara because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. Please do contact him for help too if in a relationship problem via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR Via WhatsApp on: ( +2348104102662 ). And testify for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I sincerely want to appreciate my friends and family who stood by me during my years of struggle till when my life turned around for better on March 30th 2018. My name is Richard Wahl of Sussex County and I hit the $533 million Mega Millions jackpot in March 2018. Today I sincerely want to share my success story of how I was able to emerge as the winner of a whopping sum of $533 million. Most people may say i was lucky but i would say i worked and sacrificed for it to happen because i don't believe in luck. I have played the New Jersey lottery for so many years without good results. I was expected to be a winner that day because I had contacted Dr. Ozigidon who already assured me of victory after casting the spell and gave me the winning numbers. I have heard a lot about his good work. He gave me the numbers and also assured me of victory. Actually when I looked at my numbers when the draws were out they were exactly correct with the winning numbers, I wasn't surprised to see my numbers anymore. I went to my wife and said "Baby" we are going on vacation and retiring. I sincerely appreciate Dr. Ozigidon. I'm giving out his email: drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com ..WhatsApp +234-905-475-0112. Contact him today. He is still out there..

    ReplyDelete