- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 5 February 2014
I have never doubted You O Lord, I always believe and trust in You Lord
God surely listens, understands and knows
the hopes and fears you keep in your heart.
For when you TRUST in His Love,
Lord, I am sorry for my sins. I accept Jesus as the only Lord of my life. God the Holy Spirit, love of the Father and the Son, in order to belong entirely to you, I consecrate to you now, my body and my soul, my understanding and my whole being, my thoughts and desires, my words and deeds, my joys and sorrows, my life and my death. Rule over me, O Spirit of love fill me, sanctify me, empower me and guide me. AMEN.
Lord, you know the desperation in my heart and my urgent needs today. And you understand the longings I feel and my need for intimacy with You. I pray and need Your intervention today. You are faithful; and Your Word is powerful. Have mercy on me Lord, I need Your empathy today, Lord please hear my cries and grant me my needs. Thank you that you love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. Draw me close to You, Jesus! I will praise You in every situation. Thank You for the miracles You bring daily. Amen.
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting,
for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea
that is driven and tossed by the wind.
For that person must not suppose
that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.