Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 5 February 2014

I have never doubted You O Lord, I always believe and trust in You Lord

God surely listens, understands and knows
the hopes and fears you keep in your heart.
For when you TRUST in His Love,
miracles happens!


Lord, I am sorry for my sins. I accept Jesus as the only Lord of my life. God the Holy Spirit, love of the Father and the Son, in order to belong entirely to you, I consecrate to you now, my body and my soul, my understanding and my whole being, my thoughts and desires, my words and deeds, my joys and sorrows, my life and my death. Rule over me, O Spirit of love fill me, sanctify me, empower me and guide me. AMEN.

Lord, you know the desperation in my heart and my urgent needs today. And you understand the longings I feel and my need for intimacy with You. I pray and need Your intervention today. You are faithful; and Your Word is powerful. Have mercy on me Lord, I need Your empathy today, Lord please hear my cries and grant me my needs. Thank you that you love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. Draw me close to You, Jesus! I will praise You in every situation. Thank You for the miracles You bring daily. Amen.


James 1:6-8
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, 
for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea 
that is driven and tossed by the wind. 
For that person must not suppose 
that he will receive anything from the Lord; 
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment