- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Monday, 17 February 2014
JESUS loves us and He is our truest FRIEND
We are betraying and denying JESUS,
every time we sin.
We are crucifying JESUS,
every time we have evil thoughts or actions
which comes from our hearts, mind and soul.
Even by all that is done by us,
JESUS continues loves us
and He has never denied us or will ever deny us.
JESUS always intercedes for us to our heavenly Father,
as in Luke 23:34; when JESUS says "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."
God always comforts us in our pain and sorrows,
His loves never changes,
He gives us the strength to overcome all.
Therefore, obey His commandments, repent
and try not to let the any evil or sin overcome us,
in those moments always recall
of how JESUS loves us and died for our salvation.
JESUS is our true Friend forever,
as in John 15:13; "Greater love has no one than this:
to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
We ask JESUS to help us abide in Him
so that we may always remain faithful
to Him and our Heavenly Father.