Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 21 February 2014

Prayer to the Father for Healing

Heavenly Father, I call on You 
right now in a special way.
It is through Your power 
that I was created.
Every breath I take, 
every morning I wake and
every moment of every hour,
I live under Your power.


Father, I ask You now 
to touch me with that same power 
For if You created me from nothing,
You can certainly recreate me.
Fill me with the healing power 
of Your Spirit.
Cast out anything that
should not be in me.
Mend what is broken.
Root out any unproductive cells.
Open any blocked arteries or veins
and rebuild any damaged areas.
Remove all inflammation
and cleanse any infection.

Let the warmth 
of Your healing love 
pass through my body
to make new any unhealthy areas
so that my body will function 
the way You created it to function.


And Father, restore me 
to full health in mind and body
so that I may serve you 
the rest of my life.

With the prayer of Mary,
Mediatrix of All Grace,
I raise up all these petitions
through JESUS her son, 
and our Lord,
forever and ever.  AMEN.


~ * ~ Ramon C. Arguelles D.D ~ * ~
Archbishop of Lipa
12 November 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment