Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 9 February 2014

Time is running out Lord, and people are seeking me.Save me, Lord.

Dear Lord, I your servant cry out my heart to you, I am in desperate and urgent need. I know Lord I am a sinner, and it is unworthy for You to enter under my roof but have mercy on me. I repent for all my sins and with Your help I will not sin again. I am facing great finance trouble which I can't overcome by myself Lord, only You Lord can heal me from this pressing times. Time is running out Lord, and people are seeking me. You alone have the miraculous power, sent your angels to lift me Lord. I am really afraid and worried of my situation, but I truly believe that You will come and heal me. Only You will make the way for me. Grant me Lord, the healing that I urgently need, Lord JESUS in only You I TRUST and by Your name JESUS, I am asking the Father in Heaven to grant me my needs and save me. I truly believe and have faith and trust that the Father will provide for my needs I ask of Him and I am healed. Amen.





We all need help from time to time, 
especially in desperate and pressing times 
and there is no shame in asking for it. 
God will work wonders through his people. 
All Glory. Praise and Thanksgiving 
to Our Father, God in Heaven and on Earth.


God Bless and Thank You.


For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
~ * ~ Psalm 91:11-12 ~ * ~

No comments:

Post a Comment