Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 13 February 2014

PMPT 2014 Theme ~ Discipleship : Called, Chosen, Sent


2014themeE

** PMPT - Peninsular Malaysia Pastoral Team

For many are called, but few are chosen.
~ *~ Matthew 22:14 ~ * ~


Many people hear the call of God which comes through His revelation of Himself through two things; the creation and the conscience within us. But only the "few" will respond because they are the ones who are truly hearing. As Jesus has said these words many times ....


Let anyone with ears listen!
~ * ~ Matthew 11:15 ~ * ~

Let anyone with ears to hear listen!
~ * ~ Mark 4:9 ~ * ~

Let anyone with ears to hear listen!
~ * ~ Luke 8:8 ~ * ~



Let anyone with ears to hear listen!
~ * ~ Luke 14:35 ~ * ~



Everyone of us, desires God's call. God's call is clear, and when He calls us, we must accept that call with the obligation to follow it in whatever He calls us to do. By our actions in answering His call and doing His will, we are acknowledging what God has done for us, and we glorify and thank God in whatever we are called to do in return.

Then Jesus summoned his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to cure every disease and every sickness. These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon, also known as Peter, and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; Simon the Cananaean, and Judas Iscariot, the one who betrayed him.
~ * ~ Matthew 10:1-4 ~ * ~


Then Peter said in reply, “Look, we have left everything and followed you. What then will we have?” Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man is seated on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold, and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
~ * ~ Matthew 19:27-30 ~ * ~


As you have sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, so that they also may be sanctified in truth.

“I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

~ * ~ John 17:18-21 ~ * ~



Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” When he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

~ * ~ John 20:21-23 ~ * ~

No comments:

Post a Comment