Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 6 February 2014

God will provide for my needs in JESUS name

God the Father has an amazing ability to satisfy His children’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Nothing is impossible for Him. God assumes full responsibility for our needs when we obey and trust in Him. With a touch of His holy hand, He brings comfort to the downcast, healing to the sick, liberation to the condemned. He wishes us to be happy, and therefore he assures us beforehand, that he will be with us, and be a father unto us.

God will meet all your needs 
according to the riches 
of his glory in Christ Jesus. 
~ * ~ Philippians 4:19 ~ * ~


The Lord promised that He will help provide for us.

I am the Lord your God,
who brought you up out of Egypt.
Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.
~ * ~ Psalm 81:10,16 ~ * ~


O believer, however weak your faith, however trying your path; though relatives die, and friends forsake, you shall never be left alone, JESUS will always with you.
Jesus will empathize with you in all your sufferings, 
he will provide for all your needs, 
he will protect you from all your foes and dangers, 
and he will love you with an everlasting love.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
~ * ~ Matthew 6:25-26 ~ * ~

JESUS
He's my water when I am thirsty.
He's bread when I'm hungry. 
I don't know why, but He showers me with His love,
and He keeps sending down blessings from above.
He is the One who gives me happiness.
He's my comforter in sadness.
You know He said in His word, 
lo, I'll be with you always,
I'll even be with you to the very ends of this earth.


"I will come to you." Jesus comes to us . . . 
in his providence, He supplies us; 
in his ordinances, He refreshes us; 
in his word, He instruct us; 
by his Spirit, He comfort us; and 
he will soon come in person to take us unto himself.

"I will come to you" . . . 
to answer your prayers, 
to defend your person,
to provide your supplies, and 
to comfort you by . . . 
relieving you in pain, 
manifesting myself to you, and 
assuring you of my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment