- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Thursday, 11 April 2013
The Miracle Prayer
Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see and receive the goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I come before Thee,
just as I am,
I am sorry for my sins,
I repent of my sins,
please forgive me.
In Thy Name,
I forgive all others
for what they have done against me.
I renounce Satan,
the evil spirits
and all their works.
I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus,
I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior.
strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.
Come Lord Jesus,
cover me with Thy Precious Blood,
and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit,
I love Thee Lord Jesus,
I praise Thee Lord Jesus,
I thank Thee Jesus,
I shall follow Thee every day of my life.
Queen of Peace,
all the Angels and Saints,
please help me.
Miracles are very real, but we must pray with great faith in order to obtain them. We must visualise that our prayers are already answered before we finish them this is why we should thank the Heavenly Father before we ask for anything. When something is very important, we pray for a miracle.
Jesus looked up to Heaven and thanked the Heavenly Father before He asked for the miracle of the loaves (Matthew 15:36), He also thanked the Heavenly Father before the miracle of the resurrection of Lazarus (John 11:41-42).
Miracles occur when we proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven and then we pray with thanksgiving, this to confirm the words of our Lord " And going, preach, saying: The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out devils: freely have you received, freely give. " (Matthew 10:7-8)