Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Psalm 25


A Prayer for Guidance and Protection


25
To you, O Lord, I offer my prayer;
2
in you, my God, I trust.
Save me from the shame of defeat;
don't let my enemies gloat over me!
3
Defeat does not come to those who trust in you,
but to those who are quick to rebel against you.


4
Teach me your ways, O Lord;
make them known to me.
5
Teach me to live according to your truth,
for you are my God, who saves me.
I always trust in you.


6
Remember, O Lord, your kindness and constant love
which you have shown from long ago.
7
Forgive the sins and errors of my youth.
In your constant love and goodness,
remember me, Lord!


8
Because the Lord is righteous and good,
he teaches sinners the path they should follow.
9
He leads the humble in the right way
and teaches them his will.
10
With faithfulness and love he leads
all who keep his covenant and obey his commands.


11
Keep your promise, Lord, and forgive my sins,
for they are many.
12
Those who have reverence for the Lord
will learn from him the path they should follow.
13
They will always be prosperous,
and their children will possess the land.
14
The Lord is the friend of those who obey him
and he affirms his covenant with them.


15
I look to the Lord for help at all times,
and he rescues me from danger.
16
Turn to me, Lord, and be merciful to me,
because I am lonely and weak.
17
Relieve me of my worries
and save me from all my troubles.
18
Consider my distress and suffering
and forgive all my sins.


19
See how many enemies I have;
see how much they hate me.
20
Protect me and save me;
keep me from defeat.
I come to you for safety.
21
May my goodness and honesty preserve me,
because I trust in you.


22 From all their troubles, O God,
save your people Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment