Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 28 April 2013

I will not fear as I believe in God's promises for me

We all go through and experience difficult times which are like storms in our lives. We have to put full trust and faith in God and His Words and he will calm the storms and deliver us from all difficulties.



Luke 8:22-25
Jesus Calms a Storm

22 One day Jesus got into a boat with his disciples and said to them, “Let us go across to the other side of the lake.” So they started out. 23 As they were sailing, Jesus fell asleep. Suddenly a strong wind blew down on the lake, and the boat began to fill with water, so that they were all in great danger. 24 The disciples went to Jesus and woke him up, saying, “Master, Master! We are about to die!”

Jesus got up and gave an order to the wind and to the stormy water; they quieted down, and there was a great calm. 25 Then he said to the disciples, “Where is your faith?”
But they were amazed and afraid, and said to one another, “Who is this man? He gives orders to the winds and waves, and they obey him!”


Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Stand firm in the grace given to you by your heavenly Father and say, "I will believe God's promises for me and walk in the way of His plan for my life because my hope is in Christ.
The greatness of our fears shows us the littleness of our faith. We need to pray about our fears and our faith, and turn to the Lord for help to face our fears.

Isaiah 41:10
Do not be afraid—I am with you!
I am your God—let nothing terrify you!
I will make you strong and help you;
I will protect you and save you.


Acts 18:10
for I am with you. 
No one will be able to harm you, 
for many in this city are my people.


Jeremiah 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, 
plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, 
plans to bring about the future you hope for.


Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD,
and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears.


Almighty God grant me your MERCY and let me find PEACE in You.


Glory Be 
to 
Our Father 
in heaven forever and ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment