Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 27 July 2012

URGENT support needed for FOOD

God Calls Us To Show Mercy and Compassion to Our Fellow Man

Give a sincere helping hand from the depth of a good heart.


Deuteronomy 15:7, 11
If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.

Proverbs 11:24-25
One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Proverbs 19:17
He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.


Hebrews 13:2Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

1 John 3:17-18If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

Proverbs 31:8-9Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.




Sick and unable to walk, Wilson Reyes, 2, crawls around on the dirt floor in search of any sign of nourishment.
Every day, thousands of children in the countries Food For The Poor serves die before the age of 5. Guatemala has the highest rate of child malnutrition in our hemisphere and one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world. Precious lives are at stake.
You can make a difference. Please choose life and donate today to provide critically needed food for hungry families.

IF you have in your HEART and sincerely want to HELP the likes of the child above, please proceed to the below website :
https://secure3.convio.net/ffp/site/Donation2?df_id=16404&16404.donation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=mce3u0ljh2.app334a

No comments:

Post a Comment