Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

5 Finger of our HAND in prayer.


Serve as reminder tools what we pray for ....

Beginning with

1. Your thumb is nearest to you.
Praying for those closest to you.


2. The next finger is the pointing finger.
Praying for those who teach, instruct and heal.
eg, Teachers, doctors, priest


3. The next finger is the tallest finger.
Praying for our leaders.

eg, Pope, political leaders and our leader in our industry/work.

4. The fourth finger is our ring finger. (aka our weakest finger among the five).
Praying for those who are weak, in trouble, suffering, in distress or in pain.


5. Lastly comes our little finger. (aka pinky finger).
Praying for yourself.



Psalms 31:2
Incline Thine ear to me, rescue me quickly;
Be Thou to me a rock of strength,
A stronghold to save me.

Psalms 71:3
Be Thou to me a rock of habitation,
to which I may continually come;
Thou hast given commandment to save me,
For Thou art my rock and my fortress.

Isaiah 40: 28-31
Even youth grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment