Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 2 July 2012

Divine Mercy


Divine Mercy Sunday, perhaps God’s greatest gift of our time.

In the 1930’s Our Lord Jesus requested through Saint Faustina Kowalska that a Feast of Mercy be established and solemnly celebrated in His Church on the First Sunday after Easter every year. The Lord said that this feast would be the “last hope of salvation.”

The great promise of this day is the forgiveness of all sins and punishment due to sin for anyone who would go to Confession and receive Jesus in Holy Communion, on this very special Feast.

 One may receive the Sacrament of Confession, also known as Reconciliation, twenty days before or after Divine Mercy Sunday.


From the Diary of S. Faustina, 699, Jesus said: “On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment. On that day all the divine floodgates through which grace flow are opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet. My mercy is so great that no mind, be it of man or of angel, will be able to fathom it throughout all eternity.”
In Saint Faustina’s diary, she recorded that Jesus also indicated that He Himself is there in the confessional. Jesus told her, “When you approach the confessional, know this, that I Myself am waiting there for you. I am only hidden by the priest, but I Myself act in your soul. Here the misery of the soul meets the God of mercy. Tell souls that from this fount of mercy souls draw graces solely with the vessel of trust. If their trust is great, there is no limit to My generosity.” (1602)

Divine Mercy

 “Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.” 


“There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy.”


The Act of Contrition

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee !
and I detest my sins above every other evil,
because they displease Thee,
my God, who for Thy infinite goodness art so deserving of all my love;
and I firmly resolve,
by Thy holy grace,
never more to offend Thee,
and to amend my life.
Amen.




THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY IN SONG (Complete)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYtxixBnVGg&feature=related
The Divine Mercy Prayer in a Song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eym833fy8Uc&feature=related

Churches in Malaysia

CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY, SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR. 
26, JALAN PEMAJU U1/15,
40150 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D.E.
MALAYSIA
TEL : 603-55691802 FAX 55692019

CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY, SUNGAI ARA, PENANG.
Jalan Kenari
Taman Desa Ria
Sungai Ara
Bayan Lepas
Pulau Pinang
Churches in Singapore
CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY, PASIR RIS, SINGAPORE.
19 Pasir Ris Street 72,
Singapore 518771
Tel :  65833378

No comments:

Post a Comment