Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary

Mary was conceived in her mother St. Anne's womb without original sin or its stain.

The prayer


O Immaculata, Queen of Heaven and earth, refuge of sinners and our most loving Mother, God has willed to entrust the entire order of mercy to you. I, (your name), a repentant sinner, cast myself at your feet, humbly imploring you to take me with all that I am and have, wholly to yourself as your possession and property. Please make of me, of all my powers of soul and body, of my whole life, death and eternity, whatever most pleases you.

If it pleases you, use all that I am and have without reserve, wholly to accomplish what was said of you: "She will crush your head," and "You alone have destroyed all heresies in the whole world." Let me be a fit instrument in your immaculate and merciful hands for introducing and increasing your glory to the maximum in all the many strayed and indifferent souls, and thus help extend as far as possible the blessed kingdom of the most Sacred Heart of Jesus. For wherever you enter you obtain the grace of conversion and growth in holiness, since it is through your hands that all graces come to us from the most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
V. Allow me to praise you, O Sacred Virgin
R. Give me strength against your enemies
Amen

Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary is celebrated every December 8, which is 9 months before the feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary on September 8.


Churches in Malaysia

Church of the Immaculate Conception (1819) , Penang, Malaysia.
1 Lorong Maktab, Pulau Tikus,
10250 Pulau Pinang
T: 04-2278297
F: 04-2277032
Email:
iccpenang@gmail.com
http://www.penangdiocese.org/pages/parish-communities-churches-in-the-diocese/island/church-of-the-immaculate-conception-penang.php


Church of the Immaculate Conception, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
9, Jalan Gereja
80100 Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim

MalaysiaTel: +607-2243034  +607-2243034 / 2248490
Fax: + 607-2261794

http://www.cicjb.org/


Churches in Singapore
Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Singapore
Singapore 549115.   
Tel: 6288-9140 6288-9140
Fax: 6280-8411

No comments:

Post a Comment