Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Prayer of Saint Alphonsa (Bharananganam)

O Lord Jesus, hide me in the wound of your sacred heart. Free me from my desire to be loved and esteemed. Guard me from my evil attempts to win fame and honor. Make me humble till I become a small spark in the flame of love in your Sacred Heart. Grant me the grace to forget myself and all worldly things. Jesus, sweet beyond words, convert all worldly consolations into bitterness for me. O my Jesus, Sun of Justice, enlighten my intellect and mind with your sacred rays. Purify my heart, consume me with burning love for you, and make me one with you. Amen.
Bio
Blessed ALPHONSA OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION was born in Kudamalur, the Arpookara region, in the diocese of Changanacherry, India, on the 19th of August 1910, of the ancient and noble family of Muttathupadathu. Eight days later, the 28 of August, the child was baptised according to the Syro-Malabar rite by the Fr. Joseph Chackalayil, and she received the name Annakutty, a diminutive of Anne. She was the last of five children.
It was Fr. James Muricken, her confessor, who directed her towards Franciscan spirituality and put her in contact with the Congregation of the Franciscan Clarists. Annakutty entered their college in Bharananganam in the diocese of Palai, to attend seventh class, as an intern student, on the 24th of May 1927. The following year, on the 2nd of August 1928, Annakutty began her postulancy, taking the name of Alphonsa of the Immaculate Conception in honour of St. Alphonsus Liguori, whose feast it was that day. She was clothed in the religious habit on the 19th of May 1930, during the first pastoral visit made to Bharananganam by the Bishop, Msgr. James Kalacherry.
In every situation, Sister Alphonsa always maintained a great reservation and charitable attitude towards the Sisters, silently undergoing her sufferings, a violent outbreak of illness.
With this attitude of a victim for the love of the Lord, happy until the final moment and with a smile of innocence always on her lips, Sister Alphonsa quietly and joyfully brought her earthly journey to a close in the convent of the Franciscan Clarists at Bharananganam at 12.30 on the 28th July 1946, leaving behind the memory of a Sister full of love and a saint.


Alphonsa of the Immaculate Conception Muttathupadathu was proclaimed Blessed by Pope John Paul II in Kottayam, India, on the 8th of February 1986.

John 12:24
I tell you the truth. If a seed of grain is not put in the ground to die, it will be only a seed. But if it dies, it will bear many seeds.

Quote of St. Alphonsa
The Food I relish most is the
Holy Eucharist. Ineffable joy
wells up my soul every time the
Lord who said ‘I am the Living
Bread’, descends into me.
How great is the joy we obtain
when all our pains are offered to
the Sacred Heart of Jesus!
I have abandoned myself to the
Lord fully ; let Him do to me as
it pleases Him.
How sweet to my tongue it is to
utter the Holy Name of Jesus!
I desired and endeavoured to be
ever faithful to the Lord. I would
rather die than break this
promise.
ST. ALPHONSA
BHARANANGANAM P.O.
KOTTAYAM 686578
Phone : 04822 236244, 238644
Mobile 9447279209

3 comments:

  1. Pray for me and my Vocation Dear loving St Alphonsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord brother,

    Please pray for me as i don't want to loose my job 😭😭😭😭 and my job is at high risk. My Directors are not happy with my job. Please pray that God helped me everyday and now onwards the director's didn't get any chance to blame me and my job will be secured 😭😭😭😭. Please pray pray pray pray πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the lord

    Eniku vendi prarthikane 😭😭😭ente joli pokaatirikan. Ente seniors valare adhikam ente joli kalayikan shramikkuwane. Oru kuzhapawum oru tettum koodathe joli cheyan ulla anugraham ente eeshoappachan taran prarthikane 😭😭Please pray for me as i don't want to loose my job 😭😭😭😭 and my job is at high risk. My Directors are not happy with my job. Please pray that God helped me everyday and now onwards the director's didn't get any chance to blame me and my job will be secured 😭😭😭😭. Please pray pray pray pray πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete