Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 2 July 2012

5 Wound of Christ


 
By His wounds we are healed!
(Composed by Fr. Ignatius Gibney C.P. 1889-1952)


I kiss the wounds in your sacred head
With sorrow deep and true
May every thought of mine today,
Be a million acts of love for you.


I kiss the wounds in your sacred hands
With sorrow deep and true
May everything I touch today,
Be a million acts of love for you.


I kiss the wounds in your sacred feet
With sorrow deep and true
May every step of mine today,
Be a million acts of love for you.


I kiss the wounds in your sacred Heart
With sorrow deep and true
May every beat of my heart today,
Be a million acts of love for you.




The devotion to the Five Wounds
  For each of the five wounds, the person says the Glory be to the Father five times followed by a Hail Mary in honour of Our Lady of Sorrows.

 The Wounds of Christ are celebrated in the light of the resurrection, with the Gospel account of Jesus showing the wounds of his hands, feet and side to Thomas: Doubt no longer, but believe.



Matthew 27
Jesus Dies on the Cross

45 Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. 46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
47 Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, “This Man is calling for Elijah!” 48 Immediately one of them ran and took a sponge, filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and offered it to Him to drink.
49 The rest said, “Let Him alone; let us see if Elijah will come to save Him.”
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
54 So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!”
55 And many women who followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering to Him, were there looking on from afar, 56 among whom were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee’s sons.


The Sacred Passion

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ,
in satisfaction for my sins,
for the relief of the Holy Souls in purgatory,
and for the wants of Holy Church.


O my God, who didst die on the Cross for me, have mercy on me.

O my God, through the Passion of
Thy Divine Son, give me the
grace of sincere repentance.

O my God, give me the grace rather to die than commit a mortal sin.

Holy Mother, pierce me through;
in my heart each wound renew
of my Saviour Crucified.

We adore Thee, 0 Christ,
and we bless Thee;
because by Thy holy Cross
Thou hast redeemed the world.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment