Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 2 July 2012

The Lords Prayer


Prayer from our Father in Heaven

English

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.


For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and for ever.

Amen.



Bahasa Melayu

Bapa kami yang ada di syurga,
dikuduskanlah nama-Mu.
Datanglah kerajaan-Mu,
Jadilah kehendak-Mu,
di atas bumi seperti di dalam syurga.
Berikanlah kami rezeki pada hari ini,
dan ampunilah kesalahan kami seperti kami pun mengampuni
orang yang bersalah kepada kami.
dan janganlah masukkan kami ke dalam percubaan,
tetapi bebaskanlah kami dari yang jahat.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment