Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Prayer to St. Joseph


Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great,
so strong, so prompt before the throne of God.
I place in you all my interests and desires.
Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession,
and obtain for me from your devine Son all spiritual blessings,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power,
I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.
Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you,
and Jesus asleep in your arms;
I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me
and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.
St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

Whoever shall read this prayer or hear it or keep it about themselves,
shall never die a sudden death, or be drowned,
not shall posion take effect of them;
neither shall they fall into the hands of the enemy;
or shall be burned in any fire, or shall be overpowered in battle.

Say for nine mornings for anything you may desire.
It has never been known to fail,
so be sure you really want what you ask.


Feast of St. Joseph,  Spouse of Mary is on March 19.
Feast of St. Joseph,  the Worker is on May 1.


"Love Saint Joseph a lot. Love him with all your soul, because he, together with Jesus, is the person who has most loved our Blessed Lady and been closest to God. He is the person who has most loved God, after our Mother.
He deserves your affection, and it will do you good to get to know him, because he is the Master of the interior life, and has great power before the Lord and before the Mother of God."

St Josemaria Escriva.


"There are many good reasons to honour Saint Joseph, and to learn from his life. He was a man of strong faith. He earned a living for his family — Jesus and Mary — with his own hard work... He guarded the purity of the Blessed Virgin, who was his Spouse. And he respected — he loved! — God’s freedom, when God made his choice: not only his choice of Our Lady the Virgin as his Mother, but also his choice of Saint Joseph as the Husband of Holy Mary."
St Josemaria Escriva.


"A master of interior life, a worker deeply involved in his job, God’s faithful servant in continual contact with Jesus: that is Joseph. Ite ad Ioseph. With St Joseph, the Christian learns what it means to belong to God and fully to assume one’s place among men, sanctifying the world. Get to know Joseph and you will find Jesus. Talk to Joseph and you will find Mary, who always sheds peace about her in that attractive workshop in Nazareth."
St Josemaria Escriva.
 

Churches in Malaysia

Church of St. Joseph (1908), Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
Jalan Sentul,
51000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan.
Tel: 603-40415304
Fax: 603-40414417
Website: http//www.archway.org.my/stjoseph
www.stjosephkl.com



Church of St. Joseph (1882), Batu Gajah, Perak.
Jalan Changkat, 31000 Batu Gajah, Perak
Tel: 605-3662727

Church of St. Joseph, Masai, Johor.
Lot 2139,
Jalan Bunga Raya,
Plentong,
81750 Masai, Johor.
Tel: 607-3863061
Fax: 607-3863062

St. Joseph's Cathedral, Kuching, Sarawak.
Batu 1,
Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg,
Kuching,
Sarawak.
or 
P O Box 184,
93702 Kuching,
Sarawak.
Tel: 6082-423424
Fax: 6082-233805

St. Joseph's Church, Miri, Sarawak.
No. 611,
1st Floor, Jln Permaisuri,
98000 Miri,
Sarawak.
Tel: 6085-41 3432 6085-41 3432

St. Joseph Catholic Church, Beaufort, Sabah. 
Kg Laboi
PO BOX 356,
89808 Beaufort,
Sabah.
Tel: 6013-8931838

Church of St. Joseph (1882), Bagan Serai, Perak.
Jalan Parit Buntar,
34300 Bagan Serai,
Perak.
Tel: 605-7212979


Churches in Singapore

St. Joseph's Church (1851), Singapore.
143 Victoria Street,
Singapore 188020
Tel: 63383167
Fax: 63388554
Email: stjoseph_vic@yahoo.com.sg
Website: http://www.catholic.org.sg/sjc/
St. Joseph Church (1846), Bukit Timah, Singapore.
620 Upper Bukit Timah Road,
Singapore 678116
Tel: 67691666
Fax: 67627136
Email: sjcbt.secretariat@catholic.org.sg
Website: http://www.stjoseph-bt.org.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment