Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 6 July 2012

Prayer to Infant Jesus


Novena
O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you," through the intercession of Mary, thy most holy Mother, I seek, I knock, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Mention your request.)

O Jesus, Who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, thy most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Thy Father in Thy Name that my prayer will be granted.

(Mention your request.)

O Jesus, Who said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, thy most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Mention your request.)





O Infant Jesus, you say to each one of us: Come to me all you who labour and are overburdened and I will give you rest. We come to you - with hearts full of fears and anxieties about our past - and with hopes and aspirations for our future. We believe that our hearts will never find rest until they rest in you, trusting in you, in faith and hope, for this we pray: LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.




Response
LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.

O Infant Jesus, you invite us to be one - as you are one - with the Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit. We pray for all Christians, who profess to be your disciples, that though we may belong to different Churches, we may live as one Christian community, one in mind and in heart, one in bearing witness to you, by our words and our actions, for this we pray: “LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.

Response
LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.


O Infant Jesus, you reveal that where two or three are gathered in your name, you are present with us. We believe that you are here in your midst - as we assemble during these Novena days - in preparation for the Feast. May our faith in you - be the source of our life and our strength, for this we pray: LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.

Response
LORD JESUS, INCREASE OUR FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment