Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 6 July 2012

Blessed Pope John Paul II Prayer

May 1st, 2011
was a blessed day in every way. It was the month dedicated to Mother Mary, the Feast of St. Joseph the worker and there was Divine Mercy Sunday.
And Pope John Paul II was beatified.


~ Blessed Pope John Paul II ~
“Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.”

Quick Facts



  • Born: Karol Joseph Wojtyla, May 18th, 1920
  • Priestly Ordination: Nov 1st, 1946
  • Elected Pope: Oct 16th, 1978
  • Died April 2nd, 2005 (Divine Mercy Sunday)
  • Beatified: May 1st, 2011
  • Feast: Oct 22nd 



  • Beautiful Prayer seeking the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

    Oh Blessed Trinity, We thank you for having graced the Church with Pope John Paul II and for allowing the tenderness of your Fatherly care, the glory of the cross of Christ, and the splendor of the Holy Spirit, to shine through him.
    Trusting fully in your infinite mercy and the maternal intercession of Mary, he has given us a living image of Jesus the Good Shepherd, and has shown us that holiness is the necessary measure of ordinary Christian life and is the way of achieving eternal communion with you.
    Grant us by his intercession, and according to your will, the graces we implore, hoping that he will soon be numbered among your saints.
    Amen.


    Quotes By His Holiness

    “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” 
    ~ Pope John Paul II ~



    “Life is entrusted to man as a treasure which must not be squandered, as a talent which must be used well.” 
    ~ Pope John Paul II ~

    “The future starts today, not tomorrow.” 
    ~ Pope John Paul II ~

    “I plead with you--never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.” 
    ~ Pope John Paul II ~
     
    Pope John Paul II: In My Own Words

    “A person's rightful due is to be treated as an object of love, not as an object for use.” 
    ~ Pope John Paul II ~   

    Love and Responsibility

    No comments:

    Post a Comment