Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Saint Anne's Church and Sanctuary, Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia.

St. Anne Church
Bukit Mertajam

St. Anne's Shrine
Bukit Mertajam


In 1875, Fr. F.P. Sorin arrived and he built the first church (now known as the St. Anne's Shrine) which was completed in 1888. On 26 July 1907, Fr. Sorin died in Teluk Wang and it was on the St. Anne's Feast Day. Fr. Sorin's remains is buried at the entrance of St. Anne's shrine.




Mass at St. Anne's Shrine: 11.00 am every 1st Sunday of each month.
Mailing Address:
St. Anne Sanctuary Bukit Mertajam
Jalan Kulim, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.


Tel: 604-538 6405   Fax: 604-538 7422




Prayer To Saint Anne

Dear Saint Anne
I praise god and honor you for having been given the grace to be the mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary and grandmother of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Many who have impored your help have felt the happy effects of your goodness and powerful intercession. Encouraged by this thought, I humbly implore you, O good Saint Anne to hear my request




(Your petition)


O loving Saint Anne, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy for those in trouble, pain or anxiety, have pity on me and grant me your favour as you have done for others in so many wonderful cases for the greater glory of God. Help me to know, love and follow Jesus by being a concerned citizen and an active member of His Church and to reach Heaven, there to praise God with you forever and ever.

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment