Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Jesus help me by the Father's WILL and not mine, there is NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE for You. JESUS, I Trust in You.

God doesn't expect the impossible from us, 
He wants us to expect the impossible from Him.

‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’
Matthew 19:26

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, 
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth 
by your great power and outstretched arm. 
Nothing is too hard for you.
Jeremiah 32:17

‘Because you have so little faith. 
Truly I tell you, 
if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, 
you can say to this mountain, 
“Move from here to there,” and it will move. 
Nothing will be impossible for you.’
Matthew 17:20




JESUS HELP ME

Jesus Help me. 
 In every need let me come to you 
 with a humble trust saying, Jesus help me. 

 In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations, 
 Jesus help me. 

 In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials, 
 Jesus help me. 

 In failure of my plans and hopes, 
in disappointments, troubles and sorrows, 
 Jesus help me. 

 When others fail me 
and your grace alone can assist me, 
 Jesus help me. 

 When I throw myself on your tender love, 
 as my Lord and Saviour, 
 Jesus help me. 

 When my heart is cast down by failure 
 at seeing no good coming from my efforts, 
 Jesus help me. 

 When I am ill 
and my head and hands cannot work 
and I am lonely, 
 Jesus help me. 

 Always, always, in spite of weariness, 
 falls and shortcomings of every kind, 
 Jesus help me and never forsake me. 

Almighty Lord, before you I come with all my faith,
 begging you for comfort in my difficulties. 
 Do not forsake me, my Lord. 
 Open your doors, that your almighty arms 
will open and close as you desire
to give that tranquillity that I so desire. 
O my God! 
 Receive my supplication from a wounded heart 
 that is always fighting for me 
with your Divine power. 
 Never let me scramble for want of help. 
Almighty Lord, 
 assist me to find shelter 
in your celestial bounty forever. 
 Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Martha from Ohio USA, i was so surprise when i found that HSV 1&2 could be cured with Dr Oyagu herbal remedy, this disease almost destroy my face, and my mouth with sores. i took many traditional medicine here in Taxes , but none could work. even visited my mother village in South Africa still couldn't find a cure, but i was so surprise that after contacting Dr Oyagu . And after done discussing with him i was cured with his herbal in 2 weeks. i confirmed his good work by my test result, do not delay to contact this true healer. Dr Oyagu is able to help you in any challenges, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B, COLD SORES, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, BRAIN TUMOR, ACUTE BRONCHITIS And so many more. For more details Call or what app: +2348101755322 or Email: oyaguherbalhegmail.com. and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infections, ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete