Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, 5 May 2014

Good acts

Keep putting out good.
It will come back to you,
tenfold in unexpected ways.

So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, 
for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9

And let us consider how to provoke one another 
to love and good deeds.
Hebrews 10:24

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, 
for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Hebrews 13:16

But my God shall supply all your need 
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment