Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 5 May 2014

Our Lady of Fatima (Optional Memorial) ~ 13 May 2014

13 May, 1917 is the first day the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to the three children (Lucia Santos, Francisco Marto, and Jacinta Marto) of Fatima, Portugal. On Sunday, 13 May, 1917, toward noon, a flash of lightning drew the attention of the children, and they saw a brilliant figure appearing over the trees of the Cova da Iria. The "Lady" asked them to pray for the conversion of sinners and an end to the war, and to come back every month, on the 13th. Our Lady urgers us through the children for us to pray for sinners, recite the Rosary, and to carry out works of penance. 



Make of everything you can a sacrifice 
and offer it to God as an act of reparation 
for the sins by which He is offended, 
and in supplication, for the conversion of sinners.

Due to his towards our Lady of Fatima, Pope John Paul II life was spared of death by our Lady during an assassination attempt was made on his life on her feast day 13 May 1981. 

O God, who chose the Mother of your Son to be our Mother also, grant us that, persevering in penance and prayer for the salvation of the world, we may further more effectively each day the reign of Christ. Who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Tuesday, 13 May, 2014
Our Lady of Fatima (Optional Memorial)

Reading
Acts 11: 19 - 26
19Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoeni'cia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to none except Jews.
20But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyre'ne, who on coming to Antioch spoke to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus.
21And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number that believed turned to the Lord.
22News of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch.
23When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad; and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose;
24for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a large company was added to the Lord.
25So Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul;
26and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church, and taught a large company of people; and in Antioch the disciples were for the first time called Christians.

Psalm
Psalms 87: 1 - 7
1On the holy mount stands the city he founded;
2the LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwelling places of Jacob.
3Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God. [Selah]
4Among those who know me I mention Rahab and Babylon; behold, Philistia and Tyre, with Ethiopia -- "This one was born there," they say.
5And of Zion it shall be said, "This one and that one were born in her"; for the Most High himself will establish her.
6The LORD records as he registers the peoples, "This one was born there." [Selah]
7Singers and dancers alike say, "All my springs are in you."

Gospel
John 10: 22 - 30
22It was the feast of the Dedication at Jerusalem;
23it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the portico of Solomon.
24So the Jews gathered round him and said to him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."
25Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
30I and the Father are one."

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Martha from Ohio USA, i was so surprise when i found that HSV 1&2 could be cured with Dr Oyagu herbal remedy, this disease almost destroy my face, and my mouth with sores. i took many traditional medicine here in Ohio, but none could work. even visited my mother village in South Africa still couldn't find a cure, but i was so surprise that after contacting Dr Oyagu . And after done discussing with him i was cured with his herbal in 2 weeks. i confirmed his good work by my test result, do not delay to contact this true healer. Dr Oyagu is able to help you in any challenges, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B, COLD SORES, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, BRAIN TUMOR, ACUTE BRONCHITIS And so many more. For more details Call or what app: +2348101755322 or Email: oyaguherbalhegmail.com. and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infections, ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete